Butter-For-You Banana Split
When is the last time you had a banana split? Enjoy this Butter-For-You Banana Split and lean into the nostalgia. With nut butter and a literal cherry on top, this is a delicious alternative to the American classic.
- 1 banana
- ⅓ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup mixed fruit
- 2 tbsp Justin’s Nut Butter
- 1 tbsp granola
- 1 cherry, for garnish
- Slice banana in half lengthwise and place in a dish.
- Scoop the Greek yogurt in the center of the split banana.
- Top yogurt with fruit, and drizzle Justin’s Nut Butter evenly on top.
- Sprinkle with granola and place a cherry on top. Enjoy!